- Wisecos high-tech manufacturing ensures greater operating strength and lower expansion at high temperatures
- Kits include forged pistons with ArmorGlide coated skirts, rings, retainer clips, chrome piston pins
- Twin Cam pistons have ArmorPlating which improves ring seal, eliminates ring micro-welding, and improves the pistons ability to defend against detonation damage
- Piston kits are available with X-Ring package (.062 top ring, .062 compression ring and .158 oil ring), XC-Ring packages (.039 top ring, .062 compression ring, .158 oil ring) or VM-rings (1.2mm steel, positive twist, gas nitrided top ring, 1.2mm cast iron, taper under-hook scraper
ring and 2.0mm three-piece, flex-vent oil ring with steel chromefaced
rails); VM-rings, X-Rings and XC-Rings will not interchange
- X- and XC-rings are identified by PART # in the application chart; X-Ring
PART #s end with an "X" and XC-Ring PART #s end with an "XC"
- 103 kits require cylinder boring; 110 kit requires big-bore cylinders and case boring; X-Ring package (.0472 top ring, .0472 compression ring and .118 oil ring); recalibration required
- Pistons are made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Replacement rings include rings for one piston only.
NOTE: Wiseco pistons that use VM-rings can only be fitted
with Wiseco VM-rings; Wiseco pistons that use
XC-rings can only be fitted with Wiseco XC-rings.